Hey There!

 Hello everyone, 

          My name is Bruno and I am an English teaching undergraduate, I live in Brazil but English has become my passion in life since I was a child, by the way I am 19 years old. I created this blog to share ideas about ELT, especially regarding English as a Lingua Franca and new approaches to English as a Global Language. I think it is important to convey this ideology in ELT classroom.
         In my country this ideology is still getting into schools, especially at University, I am a second-year student and this concernment is dealt within the Applied Linguistics field, in the first year of the graduation. I study at UEL - State University of Londrina, Southern Brazil, we have got great Professors and researchers in this area here, but the approach by students still seems to be pretty weak, being then in my view, necessary to induct students to reflect upon their theory and practice so that we can achieve a common ground on this topic. I hope we can share information and grow together, I count on you to make the spreading of this issue so that we can change our reality and our linguistic-political view on ELT in the 21st Century world.

Comments